wrong upgrade and poor support from vendor

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
music_bloggers

wrong upgrade and poor support from vendor

Post by music_bloggers » Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Hi, I have Cubase Elements 7 there are a couple of issues.

1. I was offered a voucher on account that led me to the upgrade that I purchased today, see order number.
However I have no idea what to download using the download assistant or from the site. It isn't clear at all.
I have also entered my activation code into the elicenser but I get a message that "Currently there is no license available ...etc"
I am deeply confused. If I have bought the wrong update please let me know as soon as possible, I will happily buy the right update immediately if I can get a refund of the amount I have just paid or if you can send me a link and allow me to pay the difference.
I am sorry to have troubled you with this but I have tried contacting my local dealership in Thailand, the seem unaware that they are even a dealer (not untypical sadly). I sent this same message to the vendor support, that was 12 hours ago and heard nothing back.

2. I have to activate a demon version of 9.5, I have yet to receive and access code via email. I have tried several times, no email received since yesterday.

-steve-
External Moderator

Re: wrong upgrade and poor support from vendor

Post by -steve- » Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 pm

This is the user-to-user forum. If you bought this online, from Steinberg.net, check out these links:

https://steinberg.support-asknet.com/en ... /solutions
Cubase Pro, Nuendo, and Dorico Pro; latest versions available.
Windows Pro 10 | i7-3770k | GA-77x-UD5h | 32 Gb | UR-RT2 | MOTU Ultralite mk3 hybrid
Macbook Pro 2011 | Mac OS 10.11

Return to “Presales”