To Be Released Q1 2019 - Please add ARA integration

I agree with JMCecil. The point of this thread is for users to voice their desire to have ARA implemented and it shouldn’t be about complaining that Steinberg added some other feature.

Sure, ARA is very high on my wishlist, hence the thread, but that doesn’t mean that I think Steinberg should work on this feature exclusively. There are plenty of worthy feature requests out there but hopefully with enough support, we can make this something that is hard for Steinberg to ignore.

At the end of the day, I think Steinberg wants to give their user base features that makes them want to continue to upgrade and at the same time make their product attractive to new customers that are choosing a new DAW. If they believe that not having ARA is going to hurt their business, they with allocate the resources it takes to implement it regardless of how difficult it may be.

Between this and he other ARA threads out there, I think it is already pretty clear that quite a few users want this feature, but adding posts and views will only strengthen our case.