Cubase 9 lower MixConsole

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
alfie75

Cubase 9 lower MixConsole

Post by alfie75 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Please allow the inserts, sends, routing options etc. to be visible in the lower zone mix console without having to click an extra button to see them!! why on earth would steinberg do that!!! :?
2012 MacBook Pro 10.12.3, 16 GB RAM, Cubase 9, Logic Pro X, UAD Apollo Twin, Steinberg CC121, Softube Console 1

dbh

Re: Cubase 9 lower MixConsole

Post by dbh » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:58 am

+1
The lower zone should be a fully functioning version of the mixer docked in the lower zone. We already have the ability to hide/show based on Configurations and Racks so why not allow people to use that instead of dictating what's shown or not?

KaosiKosmos

Post by KaosiKosmos » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:58 am

dbh wrote:+1
The lower zone should be a fully functioning version of the mixer docked in the lower zone. We already have the ability to hide/show based on Configurations and Racks so why not allow people to use that instead of dictating what's shown or not?
Yes, such a waste of space with the lower zone mixer. Isnt it enough with one mixer configured the way you like? Or an option could be to have different mixer presets configurations if you like to switch between different mixer layouts. But keep the mixer at the same location.

folkfreak

Post by folkfreak » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:00 pm

+1 lower zone mixer was the biggest upgrade reason for me, but I don't use it at all for that reason.

Fantacyzer

Post by Fantacyzer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 pm

+1 fully configurable lower zone mixer

+ optional fully configurable RIGHT zone mixer (for big UHD screens)

simthembile

Post by simthembile » Wed May 10, 2017 4:22 pm

alfie75 wrote:Please allow the inserts, sends, routing options etc. to be visible in the lower zone mix console without having to click an extra button to see them!! why on earth would steinberg do that!!! :?
This should be implemented on the next update, possible Cubase 9.0.5... I would like also to see a full channel color mix console option implemented..

Stephen57

Post by Stephen57 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:58 am

alfie75 wrote:Please allow the inserts, sends, routing options etc. to be visible in the lower zone mix console without having to click an extra button to see them!! why on earth would steinberg do that!!! :?
The only thing missing is Routing, and, perhaps, inclusion of some of the other racks in the lower zone. Inserts and Sends are available already in the lower zone, so is Q Link and some other functions.
-------------------------------------------------------
DAW: Cubase Pro 10 (Main), Cubase Pro 9.5 (Backup); PC: HP Z230, i5 CPU quad-core 3.5 Ghz, 16 Gigs RAM; OS: Win 7 Pro 64-bit; Audio Converters, Scarlett 2I4, Zoom UCR-8; USB MIDI Controller, Akai Advance 49. VST-Is: Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.5, Stylus RMX; Air Music: Hybrid, Transfuser 2, Vacuum Pro, Velvet, Xpand2; Novation: Bass Station; Sonovox Grand Piano; Rack: Proteus 2000, Korg 03R/W, Yamaha TG 33. Monitoring with KRK Rokit 8/G3, Tannoy PBM 6.5 II, Mics. Scheops, Sennheiser, Rode, Lectrosonics RF, etc.

Help with Cubase:
Documentation: https://steinberg.help/
Location/file paths of presets in Cubase and Nuendo: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... nd-Nuendo-
Preferences: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... and-Nuendo

magnushuse

Post by magnushuse » Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 pm

+1 !!!!

TelecasterTube

Post by TelecasterTube » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:41 pm

This is bugging me... Why is there not a fully functioning mix console? I'm just using wok-spaces instead and that is not why Steinberg implemented the lower zonde

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”