Always On Top Option for the Mixconsole

I still think that a return of the previously available “Always On Top” option for the mixconsole is a good idea. For some reason this option was removed after CB7.5.

When the lower zone mixconsole was introduced I thought I would be using it. But I don’t because I can’t set it up with my preferred visibility and functionalities that are available in the separate window Mixconsole 1/2/3.

Link to my previous request for the same:

Luis Dongo… hopefully you can answer your post from Jan 19, 2015 in the above linked thread.

Regards :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1…for editors too

1 Like

Yes… :wink:

And an option for AOT for most all other Cubase windows too.

Regards :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes it should be a standard option for all windows. Very useful when using multiple displays.

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1… Please 4 CB12

1 Like

@dspreadbury
@Matthias_Quellmann
@Martin_Gente
@Ed_Doll
please back this feature!!! it very useful, why you dont ignore too much users???
cut this funx it is real bad downgrade…

i think few years ago Steinberg respond to that request and said it was related to OS but not sure about that…
After those years I don’t know now if Steinberg have more option to resolve that problem…

But for sure it’s soo annoying we can’t have the Mixer on the top any more… I don’t use the lower Zone for mixer… instead i compensate those setback with my Workspaces…

But really hope to see that mixer back On The Top again !

PRESS “VOTE” button in top for this page to make this problem more visible! not write only comments!!!

You are so right! I did not know there was a vote function!