Crossfades suggestion

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
Egoadsr

Crossfades suggestion

Post by Egoadsr » Sun May 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi, i'm playing with crossfades, i'm the author of this thread " viewtopic.php?f=253&t=138588 "

And, i think the auto crossfades function miss one option.

Actually when making a crossfade, it applies right in the middle of the two audio clips, fading out the end of the first while fading in the second.

It miss a way to decide if we want to keep intact the end of the first clip, or keep intact the start of the second clip. I don't if it's clear, basically a way to decide where the cross of the fade is located :)
Cubase v9.5 + some plugs +a soundcard + midi controllers + little guitars + a pair of M-audio BX5d3 + some good headphones + a good laptop to run Cubase ( this mythological sound software that make me believing when i was young it was an excalibur made by the gods of sound ).

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Crossfades suggestion

Post by Prock » Mon May 28, 2018 2:37 pm

FYI... double clicking on a crossfade brings up the crossfade editor where you can set and save any crossfade shape you want.

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.0.5, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”