re-opening the right mixer configuration

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
ballagnat

re-opening the right mixer configuration

Post by ballagnat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 am

hello,
It will be great that, when a load a cubase project, the mixer window shows the configuration which was selected when the project was saved.
When a load a project, the mixer window shows me the good one visually, but the mixer configuration drop down menu button is not on the good one.
I apologiez if I am not clear, but the problem is if I do not select manually the right configuration, changing will not be applied to the right configuration..
B.

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: re-opening the right mixer configuration

Post by Prock » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 pm

If I understand your request correctly I think you want to have your project open the same as when you last saved and closed it. If that is what you want, take a look at the Cubase File>Preferences>General menu. In that menu you will find a dropdown named "Open Projects in Last View Used". Choose the option "Always" from the dropdown.

This option may help you but, the available options don't work like I think they should. That's why this feature request (and many other similar ones) are posted.

viewtopic.php?f=252&t=112223

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.0.40, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

ballagnat

Post by ballagnat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:54 pm

ok I'll try this thanks
B.

ballagnat

Post by ballagnat » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:17 am

well it doesn't work :(
B.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”