Zoom preference

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
ballagnat

Zoom preference

Post by ballagnat » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm

hello,
I want to store a user zoom preset witch shows all the tracks in the project but with a specific track size.
I created a macro = show project from beginning to the end + show all tracks. soory i don’t relever the exact termes.
But when I do applie this macro the tracks are on the minimum size. maybe I should not post here. How to store that macro but with a different size please ? thanks
B.

Larioso

Re: Zoom preference

Post by Larioso » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:55 am

+1

Both Samplitude and ProTools have this kind of feature - with a range of buttons to quickly jump between zoom levels.
Very nice, and even more the more hours a day you spend with daw. Things you probably do a thousand times a day.

You assign a certain zoom level to each button, like presets, and jump between in a flash.
Windows 7 Pro - Intel i7-860 2.8GHz 16 GB - Cubase Pro 9.5 latest - RME HDSP 9632 + AI4S + Audient ASP 800 - Nvidia GT730

raino
Grand Senior Member

Post by raino » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:36 pm

ballagnat wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm
hello,
I want to store a user zoom preset witch shows all the tracks in the project but with a specific track size.
I created a macro = show project from beginning to the end + show all tracks. soory i don’t relever the exact termes.
But when I do applie this macro the tracks are on the minimum size. maybe I should not post here. How to store that macro but with a different size please ? thanks
You should be able to do what you want using Macros and/or Key Commands. Can you post your current macro so we can see what's going on.
rodger

Cubase Pro 10.0.30, Win10 Home, Halion6, BFD3, GPO, Komplete Ultimate 9, Waves Gold, Misc. other

i7 4771 Haswell Processor 3.5GHz, ADK LGA1150, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX970, RME Fireface 400, 2x UAD-2

ballagnat

Post by ballagnat » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:13 am

Yep thanks raino,

I finally find the solution this morning. I just Had to add "zoom vertical in" at the end of my macro quoted above.

It 's time saving.
B.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”