Track selection issue (Mix console\Arranger window).

damn it,
youā€™re right Tsjah :frowning:
same behavior here
wellā€¦ at least the new projects will not suffer.
I tried to resave, didnā€™t work

Project templates are screwed as well, not only projects. Many of those templates were saved long time ago, under ver 8 probably

I found a trickā€¦
But only for projects with max 8 insert slots used (on the firt 8 inserts)
have to investigate more details about inserts, but this worked.

Do a ā€œbackup projectā€ in 9.5.30
Open the project in 9.0.30, then just ā€œsave asā€ different name.
Open the file in 9.5.30, and the bug is gone

The need to open in 9.0.30 and re-save is there (open backup project direct in 9.5.30 has the same bug)
But iā€™m not sure if backup project was needed, i had the backup project so iā€™ve tried it with that one. (have to investigate more for more details, but no time now)

Just created an entirely new project in 9.5.30. Iā€™m still having the same issueā€¦

yes, the issue can not be considered as solved.
Sad

I finaly have a confirmation of the ā€œrealā€ excintance of the bug, and that it is not completely fixed in the latest update.
First confirmationtion since the release of 9.5ā€¦ thats nearly 7 months, for a bug like thisā€¦ oops :frowning:
ā€œThere is currently no clear solution to offer, sorry, except that you continue to re-save affected Cubase 9.5 project in Cubase 9.0.30 and can manage the differences of Insert Slot count along the way.ā€

Double oops :frowning: :frowning:

Just once again screwed up the project. :frowning:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I really cannot believe that there arenā€™t any other users suffering from this.
This is bugging me every time i get to the projects that had to Finished months agoā€¦
That were all saved in the ā€œbug timeā€ and i cannot seem to get rid of the bug in these projects. (18 songs, private project)
it gets me out of my ā€œmix moodā€ every time :cry:
i hope this gets ever sortedā€¦

Please acknowledge and get this fixed, Steinberg. Come on, seriously.

up.
One more project screwed.

yes, issue confirmed. posted it here as well:

@Kamalski Iā€™m glad you brought it up again with another thread. Maybe Steinberg will finally notice this issue

Nobody would believe me if this thread wasnā€™t here, that a company like steinberg, just ignoreā€™s a bug like this for almost a yearā€¦ :astonished:

Happening for me too. Major pain in the ass. :imp:

tried this and it did not workā€¦

Iā€™m sorry to be rude, but what the f** itā€™s still not fixed in the 9.5.41,
instead of implementing new buggy features that will no one ask and hear like 64 floating point and so on, please fix the important bugs!!!

Confirm this issue as well in Cubase 9.5.41 AND Nuendo 8.3. Especially problematic when using Multi Out VSTiā€™s with CC 121. When a Multi Out VST is created the Multi Out Tracks are automaticly placed in a folder. What a mess.
The issue is confirmed by Martin Jirsak and Steinberg is aware of it. The question is, when will Steinberg do something about itā€¦

Sorry i never came back on this, but you are right.
It seem to work at sometime, but very soon after, i found out it didnā€™t.

But this problem is getting weirder and weirder, iā€™ve seen so many crazy things happening in my projects related to thisā€¦
I get a little worried to read Nuendo is also ā€œinfectedā€ with thisā€¦

The bug is still there in Cubase 10, can you believe thatā€¦

I was kind of hoping that they are going to fix it in Cubase 10. Itā€™s a real dealbreaker for me. Letā€™s hope they fix it in the next update. The issue was introduced in 9.5. which was a year ago. It is still not adressed, so I am very sceptical.

yep. not fixed