Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:46 pm
When an instrument window from Arturia is closed, Cubase is crashing and closes itself. This happens since the last maintenance update 9.5.50
Steps to reproduce
- install an instrument from Arturia as VST-plugin
- take Cubase Pro version 9.5.50
- windows 10 os patches until KB4482887 (last kumulative update 2019-02)
- create a new project
- create a new instrument track
- choose a synth instrument from Arturia -> The instrument is opened
- close the instrument window -> CPU usage raises -> Cubase shuts down
- Forum Elder
- Posts: 23614
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 pm
Hi and welcome,
Could you attach a crash dump file located in Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps folder,r please?
- Junior Member
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm
- Location: midwest, USA
I've got 9.5.50, and Arturia V collection (version 5) on Win10.
No problems with their stuff other than it takes quite a bit longer to load compared to other vsti's.
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:28 am
Hi, I had the same issue with Fab Filter plugins, likely to be your GPU settings.
See my post: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=156961
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest