when is the next fix ?

I’m loving H6! It fixed every stability issue I’d ever had with H5 in various scoring packages, gave me great new content to work with, and all the ‘power user’ features for sound-craft I’ve ever dreamed of.

So far I’ve just been doing simple manipulations and enhancements to HSO and other content that is included with Dorico, of which I can pull the Presets into Sonic SE. At some point I’d like to share them, along with corresponding expression maps, with other Dorico owners (free of course…).

One thing I am wondering about…
Since I’m making presets that rely on existing samples/layers/etc. from content packs that all Dorico Users have, and not entire libraries that include samples, what would be the best way to package and distribute those?

I don’t have multiple systems to try things with, but will presets work with other systems by simply dragging them to a particular folder on any system that has Dorico, Sonic SE (Version 3 or later) and HSO properly installed? On my system I can just drag them right onto a Sonic SE slot and they load right up and work. Will that apply on the systems of others if I simply zipped them with instructions like, “Drag it onto a Sonic Instrument slot, then save the preset.”