HALion 6 content location???

What is the current status of Halion 6 installation and location including content?

I have been away from Steinberg products for a while due to a major job change and move. Rebuilding my home studio, including my large main DAW computer is still a work in progress and I am engaging in all of my music-making on a Xeon-based mobile workstation for now. I just bought the upgrade from H5 to H6 (sale, yay!) and this will be a clean install of 6. I don’t want to clutter my system drive on the mobile workstation. I have a 1TB SSD for samples etc. My Kontakt (and all Komplete) libraries of importance are there already as are Falcon and favored UVI libraries. NI makes it easy to choose a drive for content installation when Komplete is installed.

Has Steinberg changed its infatuation with forcing installation of libraries on the system drive under user data or am I stuck with installing there and jumping through hoops to move the Halion libraries later? Forcing installation on the system drive is a very archaeic way of doing an install and should absolutely not be required for a modern piece of software. I downloaded everything to my sampe drive but have not tried an install yet.