HALion 6 demo?

HALion 6 looks great but I would like to demo it before I get the upgrade.

Will Steinberg release a trial?

Hi,

yes, there will be a trial version available in March.

Is this going to require a usb dongle?

No, HALion 6 and the HALion 6 trial do not require the USB dongle.

Can we have Halion 6 Trial now please?
It is March tho.

Cheers

Well, it is March the whole month… AFAIK there has been no announcement that the trial would be available at March 1st. :wink:

Cheers,
Mike

As Matthias has mentioned above there will be a H6 trial available in march. The matters now is…when in March?

Hopefully not right at the end o it.

Time for Halion 6 Trial. Give it to us over the weekend please. I will have all weekend off tho. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m watching this topic closely…I really want to try the granular stuff. Guess we have to be patient - which of course musicians are not :wink:

You can make plans for this weekend, but I would suggest to keep the next weekend clear…just in case.

You can make plans for this weekend, but I would suggest to keep the next weekend clear…just in case.

My wife will be really please now as I won’t have excuses to not take her out for Mother’s Day celebration.
She really likes you now Matthias. Not fair.

Cheers

The H6 trial and HALion Sonic SE are scheduled for the first week of April.

I installed the trial and was very impressed, so I bought the full version. Having a great time with Halion 6! Seriously this is the coolest instrument ever, and I own a lot of them :smiley: Thanks for keeping us updated about the trial version Mathhias.