Old Halion samples

I have tons of old fxp Halion Samples which I have to import manually into Halion 3 one at a time to play. Now cubase 9 is coming out I understand Halion 3 will be obsolete so I may have to upgrade but I don’t want to lose all these thousands of sounds. Does Halion 6 or Sonic 3 have a facility where I can bulk import all my old fxp files so I can continue use them? I am loathe to upgrade if I can’t as I will be losing virtual guitarist 2 as well, which I love.

Alternatively is there any other software around that will bulk import fxps?

any advice appreciated

thank you

Did you create HSB files of all your custom samples / libraries?

HALion uses the .hsb (“HALion Sound Bank”) format to provide an archiving format that includes both Program files (.fxp) and the sample files the Programs reference.

True for HALION 6
Loading HALion 3 Programs
You can load HALion 3 presets from HSB container files, VST Sound files, or FXP/FXB files. To be able to load presets from HALion 3 HSB files or programs that are contained in VST Sound files, the HSB…

Loading Files from HALion 3
You can load FXB and FXP files from HALion 3. These files can be located in a directory on the file system or inside an HSB container file. HSB container files must be registered in the MediaBay…