Halion 6 Tutorial

A wonderful product with many features. And it has its own philosophy and particular use. But for beginners it is quite difficult to master. It would be great to get some video tutorials on basic functions Halion 6. I think it is normal practice for the majority of manufacturers :slight_smile:

I couldn’t agree more. I understand Halion 5 fairly well but the addition of the new wavetable features In H6 are game changing and the array of features is wonderful but also somewhat baffling without some kind of tutorials. At least for me. The potential here is enormous but for an old guy like me…I need some clarification and explanation. Fabulous update though.

Andy B

Google and youtube are your friends… :smiley:

Excellent! Your awareness is a delight! :slight_smile:
But I was referring to the detailed video instructions provided by the manufacturer of the product, rather than party people.
For example, like this: Vengeance Sound
Or that: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8B3F7A60F7CF76BA
And: 01-Introduction to SynthMaster One - YouTube

Personally, I do not need. It is usual that during the exit and the existence of Halion 4 - 5 had some promotional teasers, but not full-fledged design training videos. Apparently, because they remain in the product itself. Peace! :slight_smile: