All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3 can be posted here.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm
- Location: Vienna, Barcelona, Bratislava, Prague
...while keeping all other FX.
Here's my reasoning:
- I want to keep the other effects, because they are great and they match the patches very well (good job, DSP team and patch developers, btw... )
- I like the effects, but I want to put everything in my song into max. 2 locations (room / chamber for drums, hall or plate for vocals)
- Delay is quite similar here - I often use one delay send channel for rhytmic effects (8 dot is my signature delay time ) - and, for colour, I prefer an analog emulation delay anyway
So I'd like two buttons: "no delays" and "no reverb". Would make work with Halion a lot smoother for me (usually when I open a patch I delete all delays and reverbs but leave all other FX intact).
Cubase 9 Pro, all the great Steinberg VSTis and quite a few expansions.
Windows 10 Pro, 6x 4.1 GHz of Ivy Bridge glory, 32 GB of RAM
Big fan of Steinberg software.
- New Member
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:46 am
Yup that is needed an also a lock flexphraser button like in the Retrolouge 2
Great music comes from your soul , not from your brain!!!
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:07 pm
- Location: Brooklyn
I like this idea.
I am down with an easy top level all effects off button too. So that all patches I browse simply do not come with any effects.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest