'Select Content Set' displays without many (solved)

Halion 6 / Halion Sonic 3 (in Nuendo and standalone modes alike): ‘Select Content Set’ displays several instruments sets only. One has to navigate blindly with a pointer over the blank space, in order to see only a name of the instrument set displayed. A bug. Pic attached.

Take a look. Thank you.

My machine: iMac Retina 5k 27 inch 4Ghz Intel Core i7

Hi C9sus4,
it seems that there is a bug in the Nuendo 8 Installer on Mac, which will move the Library icons to another position so that they can’t be found anymore.
They should be located here : //Library/Application Support/Steinberg/HALion/LibraryInfo
But in your case that folder should be empty, right?

To patch it up go to :

• //Library/Application Support/Steinberg/HALion
  • select all *.png files, move them back into the LibraryInfo folder mentioned above and everything should be back to normal

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
best regards
Gerrit

Hi C9sus4,
the problem you reported is now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “CAN-10292”.
It will be fixed with one of the next updates for Nuendo 8.
best regards
Gerrit Junge

Thank you Gerrit, it is okay now, with the update.

Same Issue here on Windows 7. the icons appear in Halion 6.1.10 but not in Halionsonic 3.1.10

I can’t see a problem here on Win 7, neither in HALion Sonic 3.1.10 nor in HALion Sonic 3.2.10.

best regards
Gerrit