[ISSUE] Years long: N 8.2 still crashes when opening up very large projects in a row.

FYI, I opened up a support ticket describing the longtime problem in detail, and this is the response: "This request was sent to the Steinberg US Support office, which is part of Yamaha Corporation of America. The best route to send feature requests for future updates is to make the request to the online Steinberg forum thread aptly called “Feature Requests and Suggestions”. This thread is moderated by the development team in Hamburg Germany. "

Somehow they interpreted it is a feature request instead of an issue. I’ll put it there (though I’ve seen it there and posted it there before…but I’ll do it again), but this is the kind of thing that I’ve run into before when opening up a support ticket with something like this.

Here is the FR link – everyone who also wants this fixed please chime in there. Thank you. [FR] Enable loading up of very large projects back-to-back without crashing. - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums