"Quality of life" features request

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
diode303

"Quality of life" features request

Post by diode303 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 am

• "Keep on top" checkbox for floating windows (eg pool, markers) so that clicking on the main track (or whatever it's in front of) view doesn't hide the window
  • "Markers" snap type (same as event snapping, but exclusively for snapping to markers on the active marker track)
  • A function to take all clips on a track and bunch them up on the left side of the track so they're touching end to end
  • Modular docking interface like WaveLab (ie. being able to arbitrarily pull components off the main interface and attach them somewhere else
  • When working with split track view in the main project window, the ability to lock vertical scrolling in the upper pane to prevent accidental scrolling (something I seem to manage on a regular basis)
  • Ability to open a second video window so we can have a remote screen (eg. in a booth) running video in fullscreen, and also have a small floating video window for local reference.
  • When dragging automation nodes, the ability to perform snap-alignment of the selected node with the vertical position of an adjacent node(s) via a modifier key
  • Middle mouse button click-and-drag scrolling for mixer window (currently seems to just mirror what the left mouse button does)
Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Workstations: Various (OSX and Win10). Apogee, RME & Focusrite interfaces.
Main DAW & Editing Software: Nuendo 8.1, WaveLab Pro 9.5, Ableton Live 9

basicX

Re: "Quality of life" features request

Post by basicX » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:14 pm

+1 !!!!!!!!!
Nuendo 8.3.1, Cubase 10 Pro, PT 11.3.1, RME UFX, AVID HD Native, AVID HD I/O, AVID I/O192 (Plugins from Sonnox, Waves, iZotope, UAD, Plugin Alliance, and so on...)

Windows 10 Pro x64
System from Digital Audio NetworX
Intel i9 14core, Gigabyte, 64GB Ram, GF 1050ti, UAD Quad, 3 * Avid Artis Mix, Monitoring: Studio Technologie Model 74

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”