Option in Mixdown Dialog window to Open the Folder where the files are exported after it's finished exporting!

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
whybee

Option in Mixdown Dialog window to Open the Folder where the files are exported after it's finished exporting!

Post by whybee » Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 am

Please add a feature to auto open the folder where the files were exported after export is complete.

ChrisPolus

Re: Option in Mixdown Dialog window to Open the Folder where the files are exported after it's finished exporting!

Post by ChrisPolus » Thu May 17, 2018 10:15 am

Yes. +1

In that context, I find it really annoying that the export path is not saved with the project. When I open Project A and export to Project A/Export, then open Project B, it wants to export to Project A/Export. What's the reason behind this? I need to go hunting for where my exports are a lot of the time because it exports it to some prior project's folder. There, your requested button would also help to find them. But it would be great if the path would be per project.
Handmade Win10 x64 Machine, Intel 6 Core CPU, ASUS Prime Board, 16GB RAM, 1080 GTX
MacBook Pro 15" Late 2016 with Touchbar, latest macOS, 16GB RAM
Latest Nuendo version, Logic Pro X, Reaper, UAD Apollo Duo + Twin MK2 via Thunderbolt

Timeline

Re: Option in Mixdown Dialog window to Open the Folder where the files are exported after it's finished exporting!

Post by Timeline » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Yes +1 nice idea
Windows 10 64 bit/ Windows 7 64 bit- i7-770k CPU 4.2GHZ, 32 GB

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”