[FR] prepare archive without needing to find missing files first

Thanks for your reply Mattias. Agreed for the "archiving purposes’ this can lead to potential errors. However than it would be great to have another feature that would help localize a project to a specific folder even if some files are missing - really the only reason this is happening is on account of the software not recognizing DCP edits or something as I would not have a project missing files in general. This mostly useful if audio files have been pulled in and may be referencing from an external source. But for me mostly that’s with video files. Since i’m dealing often with multiple small video clips it would be very useful like with the prepare archive feature to localize everything and than would pull all the video files into a neat folder called video, or gives us the option at least to also copy the video file into our local folder when we drag them in. I believe the days of video’s needing to run on separate partition or other machines aren’t as needed and this can help with organization.

Thanks