Bug in New Update

samizsodope

Bug in New Update

Post by samizsodope »

When you open the FX in the “Tracks” tab, the app won’t allow you to scroll up to the reverb, delay, EQ effects. The highest it lets you scroll is to show the Filter option. Photo attached to show it. This only happens in the Tracks tab for some reason.
Attachments
95B9CC7E-0C69-4130-A3F1-24FD8D8957A7.png
Effects bug in Tracks
(409.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet

EasyDoc

Re: Bug in New Update

Post by EasyDoc »

Right. It looks as if the scrooling menu doesn't "know" it's under the tabs,etc. along the top.

The Eternal One

Post by The Eternal One »

Which device, what gen, model etc, I’m using an iPad Air 3, mine is still working. I also selected the instrument(s) you had onscreen to be sure. Thanks for sharing though

The Eternal One

Post by The Eternal One »

This is strange, I tried it earlier before I posted and it worked, now it’s doing exactly as you stated. Again, I’m using an iPad Air 3 13.3.1

Music Studio Support

Post by Music Studio Support »

Thanks for reporting this bug! The issue seems to be that on some devices (screen sizes), the effect list doesn't scroll all the way up and is covered by the menu, so that the first few items (No Effect, Reverb, Delay, EQ) cannot be selected. I've added this to the list of known issues here:
viewtopic.php?f=280&t=198247

As a workaround, please use the Effects tab instead of the FX button in the Tracks tab.

cScott

Post by cScott »

This seems to be happening everywhere that is supposed to have a scrollable pop-up. I’m seeing the same behaviour when trying to change my drum pads. The list comes up, but doesn’t scroll, so they’re not all accessible.

Cheers,
C. Scott Davis

Return to “Music Studio”