Track List Annoyance

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 here.
Neurosis

Track List Annoyance

Post by Neurosis » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:31 am

Hi Everybody

This is not a problem as such, more of an irritation for me. Hope someone can help.

In the track list window I have all my various track types setup as I need them. The irritating thing is the tempo track always has part of the right hand missing. Normally I would use the track control settings to bring everything into line. But for some reason you cannot do this with the tempo track. Any ideas? See screen shot for clarity
Track List 1.png
Over N Out

Cubase Pro 10
Apple iMac - 3.1ghz i7 - 16gb ram
Cubase Pro 10, WaveLab 9.5, Focusrite Clarett 2, KRK Rokit RP8 G4, SSD5, Overloud TH-U, Addictive Keys, Padshop Pro, SE Electronics Microphone,Waves plugins, M-Audio Oxygen keys, Marshall DSL100 head & 1960A cab, Ibanez & Schecter Guitars & Fender Bass

greggybud

Re: Track List Annoyance

Post by greggybud » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 pm

You are right, of the 9 options, tempo track isn't included in track control settings. Maybe make that a feature request?

I'll assume you are aware you can change the boarder between the track list and the tracks in the project page? So you really can see the tempo track in its entirety, but it will also widen every other track in the track list.
Windows 7x64, Wavelab 9.5, latest Cubase version, i7, 16g, SSD, (Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750ti driving 2 32" LG ultra wides and 1 28" all @2560x1080) iCon QconPro, Metagrid, 4 MidiTimePiece's = 32in/outs, 4 TB HDs, UAD-2, NI, Waves, Arturia, and lots of hardware synthesizers most of them controlled by MidiQuest 11.

Return to “General”