Cannot download Cubase AI 10 (full)

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Tezza

Cannot download Cubase AI 10 (full)

Post by Tezza » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:49 am

Hello, new user, just decided to license my version of Cubase AI that came with my UR44. I live in regional Australia which has bad internet connection ans came into the city today to download Cubase AI.

Everything went well in registration for Cubase AI 10 but I noticed the download option for Cubase AI 10 was only 90mb which cannot be right it must be a stub installer. This is of no use to me because I must download the product in full onto my laptop and then transfer it onto my DAW computer at home.

It does not say it is a stub installer, I just guess it must be.

I did find another area wher apparently I can download the program but Cubase AI 10 is not listed there, only Cubase 9.5.

Does anybody know where can I get the full download version of Cubase 10 AI, thankyou

Tezza

Re: Cannot download Cubase AI 10 (full)

Post by Tezza » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:09 am

it's ok now, the installer stub just installs a download assistant that allows you to download the hefty file (15gig) in full, you can then transfer it to whatever computer you use as a DAW.

Return to “Presales”