Using Cubase 10 Trial

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
SonyTony

Using Cubase 10 Trial

Post by SonyTony » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Recently upgraded to Cubase Elements 9.5 (with lots of faffing about trying to get the e-Licenser to recognise my purchase - eventually got help from Support - and a problem with the Shop, where it kept telling me that the purchase hadn't been processed, in the end, bought 3 copies... eventually refunded two of those!).

Would now like to move up to Cubase 10 Pro or Artist. Last night, I spent several hours downloading the Trial, and a couple of hours this morning fiddling around with my eLicenser (software) trying to Register and run the Trial. Just noticed in small type at the bottom of the e-mail containing the Authorisation Code that only the Hardware e'Licenser (on the USB stick) will work, not the Software e-Licenser :o :shock: Well, OK, I thought, I'll go with it... the USB stick is £20, which is enough of an investment to make for a Demo piece of software, but just about worth making, as I'm pretty sure I will buy the full version. But then, I'm asked to pay another £8+ on top for delivery... REALLY?!

Ed Doll
Site Admin

Re: Using Cubase 10 Trial

Post by Ed Doll » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:14 am

Thank you for your interest in Cubase Pro! Yes, it is of course unfortunate to have to pay extra for the shipping. This may be a better local option for you:
https://www.andertons.co.uk/steinberg-key
Ed Doll, Support Manager
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and SoundCloud!

Return to “Presales”