Crossgrade from Logic Pro 9 to Cubase Pro 10?

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
qtdoggo

Crossgrade from Logic Pro 9 to Cubase Pro 10?

Post by qtdoggo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:47 am

Hi,

Is it possible to get the crossgrade price for the Cubase Pro 10 with Logic Pro 9? The list of eligibility just says Logic Pro and doesn't specify the number...

Thanks everyone!

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Re: Crossgrade from Logic Pro 9 to Cubase Pro 10?

Post by jaslan » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Says here it’s $339.99. Try looking in the steinberg shop. It should be there.
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

studiochap

Re: Crossgrade from Logic Pro 9 to Cubase Pro 10?

Post by studiochap » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi,
on the basis of the crossgrade offer saying Logic Pro, I sent pic of the install media for Logic Pro 8 showing serial # , but Steinberg mailed back to say I'd failed the verification!

I have Logic Pro X, but there is no serial number nowadays, and installation media is a download from Apple, and finding any sort of receipt from a few years ago would be a nightmare, so I didn't bother to try sending a screenshot from inside Logic Pro X....

Get this, too! I'm a registered owner of Sequoia DAW and Samplitude ProX Suite DAW, but Steinberg told me they exclude them from the list of qualifying DAWs!

As I have loads of Steinberg licences from Wavelab Pro 9.5 to Halion, I'm not particularly happy about the crossgrade situation...

As you correctly pointed out, they didn't specify a qualifying level for Logic Pro...!

Return to “Presales”