Absolute VST Instrument Collection +

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
MesmoChicago

Absolute VST Instrument Collection +

Post by MesmoChicago » Fri May 10, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi guy`s , I bought the complete version of 10 on the half price deal, I have upgraded my studio and have been running 7.5 since 2013 . I did buy a deal on the Absolute VST Instrument Collection + at the same time as the 7 version and I`m sure it was a download , it is registered to my account but can find no download links to it on the Steinberg site ? The 7 to 7.5 original software was bought from a dealer on an educational licence due to my son being at Music college at the time . My question is , I have bought a fresh install of cubase 10 and I want to combine the Absolute VST Instrument Collection + , how can I achieve this ? I have a dongle E.licenser with licences for 7.5 and Absolute VST Instrument Collection + the new install comes with a new dongle so I presume if I can get the download links from Steinberg for the collection I will have to transfer the licence for it onto the new dongle ? I have raised a few tickets with support but feel I have more chance of a conversation with an extra-terrestrial than anyone from Berlin !

Return to “Presales”