Is updating cubase possible after upgrading to nuendo?

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
keenblade

Is updating cubase possible after upgrading to nuendo?

Post by keenblade » Sat May 11, 2019 7:33 am

Hello. I have cubase 9.5 pro. I have purchased an upgraded to nuendo 8, but haven't upgraded, yet.
1) Is it still possible to update my cubase 9.5 to version 10? I'd like to have both nuendo and cubase.
2) What will happen to my cubase 9.5 pro after I upgrade to nuendo? Will I be able to use cubase as well?
Cubase Pro 9.5, Dorico Pro 2, SpectraLayers Pro 6

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: Is updating cubase possible after upgrading to nuendo?

Post by svennilenni » Sat May 11, 2019 7:43 am

keenblade wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:33 am
Hello. I have cubase 9.5 pro. I have purchased an upgraded to nuendo 8, but haven't upgraded, yet.
1) Is it still possible to update my cubase 9.5 to version 10? I'd like to have both nuendo and cubase.
2) What will happen to my cubase 9.5 pro after I upgrade to nuendo? Will I be able to use cubase as well?
1.Yes, but it makes no sense, since the Nuendo crossgrade will overwrite your Cubase license.
2.No

keenblade

Re: Is updating cubase possible after upgrading to nuendo?

Post by keenblade » Sat May 11, 2019 6:41 pm

svennilenni, thanks for clarification. Then it seems it will be nonsense to update cubase 10 pro which I won't be able to use after upgrading nuendo.
Cubase Pro 9.5, Dorico Pro 2, SpectraLayers Pro 6

Return to “Presales”