I bought the full version of C10 at 50% off, then the 50% off on 'upgrade' was made available

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
sjxth

I bought the full version of C10 at 50% off, then the 50% off on 'upgrade' was made available

Post by sjxth » Sun May 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Hi, I recently bought Cubase Pro 10. I have Cubase LE 10 and actually just wanted to simply upgrade from it to Pro. However, Steinberg only offered the 50% discount on full versions of Cubase during their 30th anniversary promo and did not make it available for 'upgrades' until recently. :cry: So my question is, what do I do with my Cubase LE 10 license now when I could've just upgraded it? I don't like to like hoard Cubase versions. I want to get rid of my old license preferably by simply upgrading. I was just compelled to buy a fresh version of Pro because I thought they really weren't giving upgrade discount. I would like to know if I'm eligible for a refund because obviously upgrading would've been my easy choice. Thanks.

Return to “Presales”