How to Authorize Expired Cubase 10 Trial after purchase

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Blacklab

How to Authorize Expired Cubase 10 Trial after purchase

Post by Blacklab » Tue May 14, 2019 7:29 pm

I downloaded Cubase 10, but bought it after the trial expired. When I go to input my authorization code into the E Licensor Control Center, Cubase 10 does not show up, and I can't input the code. Help please. Thanks.
I REALLY don't want to have to download it again.
Windows7 on rack & Windows10 on laptop, RME Hammerfall, Cubase 10, Finale, UA-2 Duo, Composer Cloud, SoundForgePro, Yamaha S6 Concert Grand, Mason and Hamlin CC-94 Concert Grand, Kurzweil PC3K8, MUSE Receptor VIP. Favorite hardware: UA 2-610 Tube Preamplifier, Grace 101 Preamplifiers.

David W

Re: How to Authorize Expired Cubase 10 Trial after purchase

Post by David W » Tue May 14, 2019 7:39 pm

You shouldn't need to install again - indeed, you don't even have to have Cubase installed to redeem your Authorisation Code, just the eLicenser Control Center.

Run the eLicenser Control Center, make sure your USB eLicenser is attached if you are upgrading to Cubase Artist or Cubase Pro, then press the "Enter Activation Code" button. Enter the code and follow the process through. You should finish up with a full licence for Cubase at the end of the process, which allows you to use Cubase.

Return to “Presales”