download time after purchasing

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
ef26

download time after purchasing

Post by ef26 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:47 am

hi does someone knows what happens if I purchase an upgrade only to be used or be downloaded later in whichever time I choose? is this possible?
i could not understand - it says that the download is open for only 90 days.
is this true?
i need to be able to download it when ever I want after I will purchase a new computer

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: download time after purchasing

Post by svennilenni » Sat May 18, 2019 7:58 am

ef26 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:47 am
hi does someone knows what happens if I purchase an upgrade only to be used or be downloaded later in whichever time I choose? is this possible?
is this true?
i need to be able to download it when ever I want after I will purchase a new computer
Once you have registered a MySteinberg account, the downloads of your actually used products are available from there any time.
Otherwise you will have to contact Steinberg, or a Forum Mod to provide a link to you.

ef26

Re: download time after purchasing

Post by ef26 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 pm

svennilenni wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:58 am
ef26 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:47 am
is this true?
Once you have registered a MySteinberg account, the downloads of your actually used products are available from there any time.
Otherwise you will have to contact Steinberg, or a Forum Mod to provide a link to you.
thanks a lot, svennilenni !!!!! :)

Return to “Presales”