Chord Track & Pad Functionality

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
telecode

Chord Track & Pad Functionality

Post by telecode » Wed May 29, 2019 11:47 am

Hi, I tried to see if there is a chart for this but I can't seem to find anything other than the versions comparison page.

Are there any functionality differences between how the chord track and chord pad's operate and function between Cubase Pro <> Artist <> Elements?

I see a difference in Score Editor , Chord Assistant - Proximity Mode .. But just curious if there are any more advanced features in Chord Track and Pad in Pro or are they pretty much same?
be cool,

https://soundcloud.com/telecode101
Gear: i7 Mac Mini 2008 model, 16gb RAM, Cubase, Maschine, Arturia, lots of guitars and lapsteels

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Chord Track & Pad Functionality

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Wed May 29, 2019 1:22 pm

Hi,

As the Comparison chart says:
Chord Pads are available in all Cubase derivatives. Same as Chord Track and Chord Assistant - Circle of 5ths.

The Comparison chart says, the Chord Editor is missing in Cubase AI and LE. But I can see it in Cubase AI here.

Chord Assistant - Proximity Mode is Cubase Pro only.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

telecode

Re: Chord Track & Pad Functionality

Post by telecode » Wed May 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Martin.Jirsak wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:22 pm
Hi,

As the Comparison chart says:
Chord Pads are available in all Cubase derivatives. Same as Chord Track and Chord Assistant - Circle of 5ths.

The Comparison chart says, the Chord Editor is missing in Cubase AI and LE. But I can see it in Cubase AI here.

Chord Assistant - Proximity Mode is Cubase Pro only.
Thank you. I just wasn't sure if there were any more advanced option in the options settings for chord pad or chord track in the higher version. I see the editor as well in LE.
be cool,

https://soundcloud.com/telecode101
Gear: i7 Mac Mini 2008 model, 16gb RAM, Cubase, Maschine, Arturia, lots of guitars and lapsteels

Return to “Presales”