Steinberg/Asknet Support problem

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
capitaineboivin

Steinberg/Asknet Support problem

Post by capitaineboivin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello,

I am reposting this here since no one has answered my post (from last week!!!) in the "Cubase 10 issues" part of the forum:

I have a problem with my order and no one at support has answered any of my emails!!

I ordered cubase 10 artist on May 18th, which needed to include the USB E Licenser key. Since I could not wait 10 days to receive this, the next day I called around town and found a local music store that had it in stock and bought it.

Once everything was setup and working I submitted a ticket to Asknet Support telling them to cancel part of my order, and to reimburse the charges, since I already had bought the USB key. I also sent them a seperate email (info@asknet.com) as it was not letting me create an account on their website.

The next day I received an email with my invoice. I again emailed Asknet Support and also CCd Steinberg (info@steinberg.de). Telling them again not to send me the USB key and to cancel my order. No Answer.

Day after that I received a shipping confirmation. For the third time I sent another email, this time adding customerservice@asknet.com (along with info@asknet.com and info@steinberg.de). Still no answer.

Last week I received the USB key in the mail, which I have not opened!

I've called the customer support number (1-415-449-5700) a couple of times and no one ever answers.

I've left messages and no one has called me back!!

Can someone from Steinberg please help me with this? I am a first time user of Cubase and this is off to a bad start!

Thank you,

Richard.

Felipe Garcia

Re: Steinberg/Asknet Support problem

Post by Felipe Garcia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:17 pm

I will have a look at your case and help you solve this issue ASAP. The last sales offer has caused a high demand and delay in the processing of support inquiries. We are very sorry for the very late answer.
Joaquin Felipe Garcia, Senior Support Representative
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud and Google+!

capitaineboivin

Re: Steinberg/Asknet Support problem

Post by capitaineboivin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Thank you

Return to “Presales”