Cubase10 upgrade activation code ?

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
ehdwls10

Cubase10 upgrade activation code ?

Post by ehdwls10 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:24 am

Please read the eagle and write back. I bought an upgrade version from base 9.5 to 10, but I can't use it. I bought and got an email to my email address, but I got a customer number, an e-mail address, and a strange combination of passwords. I called Yamaha Korea Customer Center and they told me to sign in to Steinberg's product shop with my ID and password, but I tried and couldn't log in. The activation code didn't come. I'm sending an e-mail to the head office because I don't think the counselor knows much. Please fix it quickly. I can't use case 10 even though I'm paying.

Felipe Garcia

Re: Cubase10 upgrade activation code ?

Post by Felipe Garcia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:22 am

Please note that we can't offer shop support on this page since Steinberg doesn't sell the products directly, but Asknet AG, a reseller partner company. For shop related inquiries, please refer to http://www.steinberg.net/asknet

Thank you for your understanding.
Joaquin Felipe Garcia, Senior Support Representative
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud and Google+!

growweedeasy101

Re: Cubase10 upgrade activation code ?

Post by growweedeasy101 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:21 am

I'm having the same problem. But they resolved too slowly, which made me a little disappointed

Return to “Presales”