Update bought to Cubase 5 NOT Cubase Studio 5

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Vocel

Update bought to Cubase 5 NOT Cubase Studio 5

Post by Vocel » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:48 am

I own Cubase STUDIO 5. I purchased the update to 10 Pro from Cubase 5 - not Studio version. I must have been so excited about the anniversary discount that I somehow oversaw the STUDIO version issue. For now I am stranded with the upgrade from just the version 5 not Studio one. Besides the fact that I am a total idiot :) who cannot read apparently I would appreciate some advice on how to upgrade my Cubasee Studio 5 into 10 PRO with my Cubase 10 Pro upgrade licnense. (downloaded already)

I miss the direct support link with such problems, where I could post my activation code details and the purchase proof.

I could not find similar problem in FAQs when idiots like myself make similar mistakes.

Would appreciate your help.

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Update bought to Cubase 5 NOT Cubase Studio 5

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:14 am

Hi,

If you own Cubase Studio 5 and you bought upgrade from Cubase 5, you cannot activate this upgrade. You will get a message, there is no license you can upgrade from.

The only one way is to contact AskNet to refund your wrong update and buy the correct one. I'm sorry.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Return to “Presales”