ability to assign a pre-master group by default

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 can be posted here.
Ifeelgood

ability to assign a pre-master group by default

Post by Ifeelgood » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:07 pm

I would like (for a long time) the ability to assign a pre-master group by default, which is constantly sent to the master channel.
It would be more convenient to assemble the project:
For example, while we are working with the instrumental - everything goes to the pre-instrumental channel "instrumental", after we start adding vocals and backing vocals - they (it is important that it is by default) will be sent to the pre-master channel "vox". Need the opportunity to get assigned by default, instead of the master channel group!
Then the first thing I will do at the beginning of work is to create groups, to do them periodically "by default" in order to quickly assemble the root, immediately, and not later.
And now - whatever channel is created - I need to switch it from the “directed to stereo out” state to the one I need.
And in a new way - the newly created channel would be immediately created directed to the desired group.
At least such an enable / disable feature would be useful as it speeds up the workflow.
Win 7 Pro PC user
i74770 32RAM 2SSD 4HDD, UHD 49' + 17'
Cubase 10Pro
UAD Twin USB + Octo PCI + Dynaudio BM5a
arranger

Ifeelgood

Re: ability to assign a pre-master group by default

Post by Ifeelgood » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:39 pm

or better still, be able to send a track instrument or audio track to a group while creating it. A drop-down list of existing groups. And if such a group does not exist yet - from the same track creation window - create a group to which it will be sent after creation!
All in one window: and create an audio track in the same window - send it to the selected group (or immediately create and direct it to it)
We rarely just create a track and leave it directed to the master out. Most likely, it should be directed to some group.
Win 7 Pro PC user
i74770 32RAM 2SSD 4HDD, UHD 49' + 17'
Cubase 10Pro
UAD Twin USB + Octo PCI + Dynaudio BM5a
arranger

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”