Cubase10 Shows Some Broken Text in Macro

Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
Post Reply
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Cubase10 Shows Some Broken Text in Macro

Post by BoniK » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Only Cubase Pro 10 has this problem (Cubase 5~9.5 have no problem)

Windows10 1803 64bit (Korean)
Cubase Pro 10 64bit 10.0.5 and 10.0.10 (English)

1.Edit- key commands...
2.Show macro
3.New Macro
4.insert Macro Name (Korean Text)
6.Restart Cubase
7.Cubase Pro 10 Shows broken Macro Name (some text are broken)

Logical Editor presets and Projects Logical Presets with Korean are OK, to only macro name occur this problem.

After I Checked Key commands.xml file,
I noticed that Cubase 10 Key commands.xml file have different entity codes from ealier cubases.

I attached two screeshots. Marked text is broken.
(16.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
(16.13 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Post Reply

Return to “Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Magnus101 and 3 guests