Products no longer listed in online accounts

It looks like the steinberg.net login page has changed - and therefore maybe also the design of the web site and how it (apparently no longer) queries the database of registered products. The last time we were able to login, none of our registered products showed up on the web site anymore; also no upgrade, etc. choices. I thought resetting the password might help. I was able to reset the password on one account, but on the other resetting the password never resulted in receiving a PIN code - and I tested that email address works. Now I cannot login to that account. Sent a ticket on Tuesday 7/9/2019 to steinberg USA support and have heard nothing as of this writing. (They never reply, but I thought they might since we mentioned we were looking to buy some additional software during a promotion).

Other people have reported similar problems GOING BACK TO 5/16/2019, "No products found on this eLicenser" - Cubase - Steinberg Forums - which is now closed. It was closed under the auspices that the problem had been fixed. I wonder what “problem” they did fix, e.g., they broke communication with the database of registered products with an update to the web site and then they wait for users to complain on an individual basis in order to “fix” the problem?

I tried to initiate a live chat at 4:30 PM - waited in the queue for 45 minutes until it said I was connected at 5:15 PM. Typed in text on my side which appeared in the chat window. Then nothing happened and the chat session ended; this is not a network bandwidth issue on our side as we have GB ethernet. Maybe Steinberg staff just can’t be bothered to help a customer 15 minutes after their official “closing” time, and hung up.

FYI… This must be an issue with your MySteinberg account only as my MySteinberg account shows all of my registered products going back to my “MP3 Upgrade Patch” which I purchased about 10 years ago.

I will say that I do wish they kept a full list and download links for “every” Cubase software I ever owned in the “Download” section. That section lists Cubase Pro 8.5 and Cubase Pro 10 and does not list CB 4, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, or 9.5. I must say that this is a bit weird.

Good luck with your issue. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses: