Page 1 of 1

Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:25 pm
by QuintessenceMusic
Hey!

Please add touch sensitive motor fader control for Quick Controls!

Quick Controls are awesome! If only I could use my Platform M+ to punch in and out of my string section dynamics/vibrato automation life would be a breeze!

Cheers

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:29 pm
by Crispin
+1

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:15 pm
by QuintessenceMusic
Does anyone know if this would be a 'big thing' to implement?

It seems like a no-brainer, yet it's not supported and quick controls have been around for a while now...

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm
by JBF
+1

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 pm
by PleaseDontBanMe
Quick Controls linking to w/ relative/absolute

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 am
by saxmand
This would definitely be nice!!! Had that issue yesterday and is one of the reason I don't use quick controls.
+1

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm
by hoglibogli
+1
Also Touch Sense for generic Remote would be much appreciated

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:59 pm
by fuzzydude
+1

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm
by QuintessenceMusic
saxmand wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 am
This would definitely be nice!!! Had that issue yesterday and is one of the reason I don't use quick controls.
+1
Got any tips? Workarounds? What do you use? MIDI automation? I tend to miss the edit options you have when dealing with automation vs. MIDI CC's...

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:18 am
by saxmand
QuintessenceMusic wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm
saxmand wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 am
This would definitely be nice!!! Had that issue yesterday and is one of the reason I don't use quick controls.
+1
Got any tips? Workarounds? What do you use? MIDI automation? I tend to miss the edit options you have when dealing with automation vs. MIDI CC's...
I haven't really found the good solution yet. I actually managed to make automated MIDI faders, but Nuendo crashes with the workaround. So need to investigate that further!

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:19 pm
by QuintessenceMusic
saxmand wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:18 am
QuintessenceMusic wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm
saxmand wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 am
This would definitely be nice!!! Had that issue yesterday and is one of the reason I don't use quick controls.
+1
Got any tips? Workarounds? What do you use? MIDI automation? I tend to miss the edit options you have when dealing with automation vs. MIDI CC's...
I haven't really found the good solution yet. I actually managed to make automated MIDI faders, but Nuendo crashes with the workaround. So need to investigate that further!
I've tried a couple of things, and haven't been able to get it to work. Faders would respond very janky and inconsistent. :(

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:03 am
by QuintessenceMusic
QuintessenceMusic wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:19 pm
saxmand wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:18 am
QuintessenceMusic wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm


Got any tips? Workarounds? What do you use? MIDI automation? I tend to miss the edit options you have when dealing with automation vs. MIDI CC's...
I haven't really found the good solution yet. I actually managed to make automated MIDI faders, but Nuendo crashes with the workaround. So need to investigate that further!
I've tried a couple of things, and haven't been able to get it to work. Faders would respond very janky and inconsistent. :(
Ooh, and obviously I haven't been able to get touch sensitivity to work at all, just fader movement...

Re: Touch Sensitive Motor Fader Support for Quick Controls

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:06 am
by saxmand
So I think I have found a work around through SoundFlow, as I've been remapping the Icon M+ to be able to do a whole lot more, and now I did some work with QC.
QuintessenceMusic; Just to be sure, the annoying thing for you about QC is that if you have it assigned and you write some automation, it doesn't release that automation right away, correct? It takes like a second from after you release it for automation to be released.