Fader position update

Hi psmarios, thank you for your post, its been a while. since then i have sent my CC121 in for service and toady it works as if it was brand new. i was not only tired of looking at the numbers in the Console View but afraid every time i touched the CC121 fader. The biggest jump i had was a full 5db; by then i gave up… i figured the CC121 was not feeling well and needed surgery.

the problem we have has to do with the fader sticking… either old age or environmental conditions, humidity etc…

upon getting back from service, i did notice that the fader is silky smooth and there isnt the clunky noise during automation movements. i am able to now use the mouse to drag the fader and the CC121 physical fader responds correspondingly. Even, on minute differences in fader positions (on screen), changing tracks the new fader responds perfectly as well. also, my currently the sensitivity setting is on 6.

the good news i am happy to share is that, the fader spare part for the CC121 is used in a current model of another Yamaha mixer board. Hence i was assured that the fader for CC121 will have many more years in serviceable life.

once again many thanks for your post and good luck on your move. Chat soon… :smiley: