Steinberg MR816CSX and PROBLEMS

Hello guys!!!
I have Windows 10_1903. I know that MR disconnected from the support, but it does not give you the right to do so with the users of these devices. Why not relax a little and refresh Tools (last in December 2016) for the latest Windows 10_1903. Enter the position of the MR users who do not have the opportunity to buy your new product AXR4T (I’m retired and there are many), but he is very good !!!, but because we need to work. I do not expect this from Steinberg.
Thank you and understanding !!! I hope you think a little and understand.
Alexey

1 Like

Sadly I moved from my 2 MR816CSXs to a smaller UR44C with Windows 10 and am very disappointed in that hardware. Considering moving to new DAW and Hardware after being Steinberg customer for every version since SX3 in 2004 through C11. I’m not a pro studio so the only thing holding me back is learning curve. I’ll get through the holidays then decide. I really wish I could have kept using at least 1 of MR816CSXs with Cubase 11 on my new Windows 10 machine. I’ve seen a few workarounds but doesn’t seem like the cost is worth it. Would be nice to get a good tradein of the MRs and the UR for an AX. Hoping it’s better with win 10 and C11.

1 Like