MR816 and OSX 10.11 (El Capitan)

Is there any news about MR816 and OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) compatibility?

hi ! i have two MR816 csx used in my old 17"Macbook pro now i upgrade to iMac 27" 5k retina, OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) , BUT the drivers is not compatible …please any news about MR816 and OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) compatibility? i really don’t want to change the MR816 csx

Hi steinberg,

When can we to expect a update for the MR816 serie, it’s bin to long.

So Steinberg, it’s been over two months since the message said “TOOLS Update tba” So when can we have the answer? If there’s to be no update at all, we also need to know. You have users out here waiting for an answer.

I agree. There is no such thing as too much information in cases like this. I assume there will be an update for MR816 on El Capitan since you’ve stated “TOOLS update tba”. But I really think you should be more clear whether there definitely will be an update or not and whether it’s in progress or scheduled. Things like this makes companys lose trust and customers. I’m already considering another brand for my next purchase if you don’t clarify the matter.

Users please report in as to how its working with the new MR816 driver and El Crappington please