Full Contents of Cubase 7 Retail Box?

I have been using LE4 for about a year now, it came with my TC Electronic desktop konnekt 6 (awesome interface!)

I was going to post this question in the C7 section but since I’ve not purchased C7 yet I am not able to post there.

The LE4 I am on now came on a CD-ROM that also included the TC drivers, etc etc. No booklets or instructions, just PDF files and online help.

My question, for anyone who is kind enough to answer, is what comes in the full retail box of C7? How many DVD or BLU-RAY discs?

What sort of books/documentation/manuals etc?

I’m trying to gauge buying cost difference of upgrade from LE4 → C7 or just spending a little more to get full blown C7.

If I did get the upgrade version from LE4 → C7 and I was planning on putting in a new SSD hard drive, would have have to load LE4 first and then lay C7 on top of it or can I start my C7 upgrade install and then put in the CD-ROM that has LE4 on it?

Thanks in advance!

1 Cubas install DVD
1 HalionSonic SE content DVD
2 HalionSonic full version trial DVDs
1 “Additional trials” DVD

None

'm trying to gauge buying cost difference of upgrade from LE4 → C7 or just spending a little more to get full blown C7.

The package is the same for (boxed) update or (boxed) full version

With LE4 you have to transfer your sof eLicenser to the USB eLicenser first, before being able to download the C7 upgrade license. For that you need to have LE4 installed. After you downloaded the C7 license, there is noe need anymore to install LE 4 first.