The Grand SE 3 Not Working (Updates?)

All topics on The Grand 3
MikeEd

The Grand SE 3 Not Working (Updates?)

Post by MikeEd » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 am

After recently upgrading to Cubase 9, I have not been able to get The Grand SE 3 to work. The plugin loads, but does not seem to load an instrument.

I have searched the forum, knowledge base and download sections and found nothing for the SE version.

I have tried reinstalling from the origianal installation that I have.

I have noticed that there is a patch for the full version available for download. Is there a way to patch my SE version? Given that it still comes up as available for purchase in the store I would assume it is still supported.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
OSX Sierra 10.12.3
Cubase 9.0.10
Mike
OSX Mojave 10.14.6
Cubase 10.5

maordorany

Re: The Grand SE 3 Not Working (Updates?)

Post by maordorany » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:38 pm

i have the same problem. how can it happend that someone is buying something in this bug company, and after that if he reboot his computer he is not able to download it again? first time i feel like i wasted my money in this company. you should help us about it, it is people's money :(

maordorany@walla.co.il

Romantique Tp
External Moderator

Re: The Grand SE 3 Not Working (Updates?)

Post by Romantique Tp » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Use the Steinberg Shop support to request a new download link: https://shop.steinberg.net/c/shop?ml=EN ... merservice

Alternatively, if you don't want to wait you can upgrade to the full version for very cheap. You can download it whenever you want using the Steinberg Download Assistant: https://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/buy_p ... and-3.html
Every time someone says "it must be easy to add/fix", a programmer dies.

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

Return to “The Grand 3”