The Grand SE 3 Not Working (Updates?)

After recently upgrading to Cubase 9, I have not been able to get The Grand SE 3 to work. The plugin loads, but does not seem to load an instrument.

I have searched the forum, knowledge base and download sections and found nothing for the SE version.

I have tried reinstalling from the origianal installation that I have.

I have noticed that there is a patch for the full version available for download. Is there a way to patch my SE version? Given that it still comes up as available for purchase in the store I would assume it is still supported.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
OSX Sierra 10.12.3
Cubase 9.0.10

i have the same problem. how can it happend that someone is buying something in this bug company, and after that if he reboot his computer he is not able to download it again? first time i feel like i wasted my money in this company. you should help us about it, it is people’s money :frowning:

maordorany@walla.co.il

Use the Steinberg Shop support to request a new download link: Steinberg Online Shop

Alternatively, if you don’t want to wait you can upgrade to the full version for very cheap. You can download it whenever you want using the Steinberg Download Assistant: The Grand: Virtual Grand Piano | Steinberg