Can't start The Grand 3 in cubase

All topics on The Grand 3
Codalex

Can't start The Grand 3 in cubase

Post by Codalex » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

My problem started with the update to Cubase 5.1.1. When I wanted to activate the Grand 3 in Cubase a popup with a problem message appears: A serious problem occurs.. Later updates and -grade to cubase 6 don't solved the problem. So I can't use my beautiful Grand! Only as standalone. This was on my old windows XP but is also on my new Windows 7, i7 6GB computer.
The mail help with Steinberg couldn't help me. His last suggestion was I can use the Grand as a rewire instr. Unfortunately I don't know how to manage that. Is there someone who has the solution? thanks.
Attachments
Grand 3 stops.png
(54.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Chris Beuermann

Re: Can't start The Grand 3 in cubase

Post by Chris Beuermann » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 am

Hello,

please be sure that you have installed the latest version of Cubase and The Grand 3 on your computer. The latest downloads can be found here http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads.html

Cheers,

Chris

Codalex

Post by Codalex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 am

Just that, the latest version of Cubase 5 and 6 is the problem. resuming Cubase 5.0.0 was oké, later versions not. the grand is still updated. thanks

Peter G

Post by Peter G » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 am

Hi, I have the same 'serious error' issue when trying to open in Cubase 7.5. elicenser has been updated, and Grand 3 works fine as a standalone.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to “The Grand 3”