The actual triggering is visualized with the usual white circle on the pad, and of course there's playback of any assigned instrument.
The triggering does not record into a pattern the way manual triggering does (even when an instrument is assigned to the pad)
- started happening while tweaking a delay effect in the GA mixer
- does not occur with other kits.
- happens on a new track in a new default, empty project
- happens when the pad is cleared
- happens with all MIDI disabled and even physically disconnecting all MIDI devices)
- happens after reboot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5dr8olfyzbv2 ... reset?dl=0
- Windows 10 64bit
- Cubase 9.0.10 Build 150 64bit
- Groove Agent 184.108.40.2060 64bit
I'm going slightly mad. Any help?