Soundset installation borked preset library??

All topics on Groove Agent
Atardecer

Soundset installation borked preset library??

Post by Atardecer »

Hey there,

I recently installed the Metronomic Cinema expansion, only to find that I cannot get access to the factory library or any other purchased expansions. Not really sure whats going on but the only visible agent in the GA mediabay is the metronomic library under 'All Agents'. I also have Colliding Worlds which I can navigate to in the internal GA Browser but cannot access the presets. Tryng to access the browser in the top left, with factory and user content enabled results in the mediabay categories briefly appearing then disappearing. I guess I need to trash some preferences somewhere?

Thanks
System:
Win 10
Intel i7-6900K @ 3.20GHz
64 GB RAM
Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB 256GB System Drive
Samsung SSD QVO 4TB Sample Drive
UAD Apollo
Cubase 10.5
Reaper 5.40 64 bit

Atardecer

Re: Soundset installation borked preset library??

Post by Atardecer »

So I can get to the factory library and expansions in the GA browser in the top left, but trying to access beat agents in the bottom right it still only displays Metronomic and no factory content or other expansion. Will trashing the mediabay prefs help. Would prefer not too as it took some time to build that database. Any ideas anyone? I also have missing samples (bar, beat) always displaying in GA Sub Presets/Metronome. A rescan does not resolve.

Thanks
System:
Win 10
Intel i7-6900K @ 3.20GHz
64 GB RAM
Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB 256GB System Drive
Samsung SSD QVO 4TB Sample Drive
UAD Apollo
Cubase 10.5
Reaper 5.40 64 bit

jconstantine

Re: Soundset installation borked preset library??

Post by jconstantine »

Same here all seems to load fine but at "All instrument sets" window only appears FPP Agent...
Windows 10 64 ,i7 7700k 4.2 Ghz,32 RAM DDR4,Asus Prime Z270-A ,Nvidia GForce GT710,SSD 250 GB,RME UFX+,RME AIO,Apollo 8,Macbook Air i5 2017,Cubase Pro 10, Wavelab 9.5, Halion 6, GA4,Pro Tools 12.8, UAD 2, SSL Native, Waves Gold,hardware synths & samplers.
Kronos2, Avid Artist Mix,Yamaha 01v96i,NS10,Behritone,Genelec 8050a and VXT8

Return to “Groove Agent”