Suggestion "Groove Agent for Dummies"

All topics on Groove Agent
reberclark

Suggestion "Groove Agent for Dummies"

Post by reberclark » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:10 am

If someone wanted to make a bit of cash writing a "Groove Agent for Dummies" book / ebook with a thorough index it would certainly be better than the %$#@! manual.
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is."

Cubase Pro 10.0.30, Finale 25.5
A whole bunch of VSTs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

ChemicalBear

Re: Suggestion "Groove Agent for Dummies"

Post by ChemicalBear » Wed May 01, 2019 8:52 pm

I've just replied to your question in the other thread. Hope it helps.

I was thinking the exact same thing as you when I first bought Groove Agent. As with the Cubase manual there is a lot of important info left out. Thankfully there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and that's how I eventually got to grips with it.

If you're still having issues feel free tp contact me and I'll try and help you out.

Regards

Adam

reberclark

Post by reberclark » Thu May 02, 2019 5:18 pm

ChemicalBear wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:52 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing as you when I first bought Groove Agent. As with the Cubase manual there is a lot of important info left out. Thankfully there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and that's how I eventually got to grips with it.

If you're still having issues feel free tp contact me and I'll try and help you out.

Regards

Adam
Thanks, Adam!
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is."

A whole bunch of VSTs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

reberclark

Post by reberclark » Thu May 09, 2019 8:42 pm

ChemicalBear wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Regards

Adam
Hi Adam! I will take you up on your offer to help - which I greatly appreciate.

On page 20 of the Groove Agent 5 manual under "Adding a Second Agent to Complement the First Agent", item 7 is confusing me:

"7. Select the second kit (I can do that), open the Select Style pop-up menu (where is this? The "style" button just shows midi), navigate to the Complements folder (can't find it) and select a style from the Acid Jazz 01 folder."

Any help with locating this would be great.

A whole bunch of VSTs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Return to “Groove Agent”