FX TELEPORT X64

Discussions about VST Instruments and VST plug-ins from other manufacturers
ha33y

FX TELEPORT X64

Post by ha33y » Tue May 22, 2018 10:12 am

I would happily pay a reasonable amount to have FX Teleport working on x64 win7 (and up) with VST3 and other plugins.

This was the best system ever created which required nothing but a simple lan connection and did everything else marvellously.

So many talented programmers out there, surely someone can port this program over or make something similar. All the alternatives like VEP are really expensive but also require so much to make them work and so many windows open etc.

Anyone out there fancies having a go at FX Teleport would have my full respect and appreciation as well as a few of my hard earned ££$$ not to mention the fact that a few thousand other ppl would also find this a God send.

rnd3

Re: FX TELEPORT X64

Post by rnd3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:57 pm

I second this proposition. All those in favor say I! :) I have VE Pro and I love it when midi is involved. When I want to offload FXs like Waves Nx and/or a reverb Cubase does not cooperate with the audio input plugin by VE Pro. I get pops and crackles with just one audio input plugin for offloading. The guys at VSL say Cubase wants exclusive control of the mix. I am looking to see if there is a solution on the Cubase forums right now.

rnd3

Re: FX TELEPORT X64

Post by rnd3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:16 pm

By the way I just got the VE Pro Audio input to work as an offloading of the Waves Nx headphone monitor. I routed all my busses to a "Tutti" Bus and placed the VE Pro Audio input on the first insert slot. (The following may be important!) The Tutti Bus is routed to No Bus within Cubase because the VE Pro audio input sends the audio externally to VE Pro on a slave machine. VE Pro Server is loaded in Cubase as a rack with the one stereo out I need that I labeled Nx Monitor In. Nx Monitor In is then routed to the Master channel. I do not know if routing individual channels and/or groups to No Bus within Cubase is a key to getting this to work when more complex routing is required and I do not know if the audio input plugin must be in insert slot one. These may be the keys I will try when I get to the adding reverb and delay phase of this mix. I still Like the sound of an FX TeleprtX64 especially if it can make automation seem like my plugin is directly inserted into Cubase.

Return to “VST Instruments and Virtual Effects (general)”