Curve EQ "Q"

Discussions about VST Instruments and VST plug-ins from other manufacturers
MikZak

Curve EQ "Q"

Post by MikZak » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

I can't for the life of me change the Q-value as stated in the manual (or any other way):

"While dragging a control point with the left mouse button, you can adjust the filter’s bandwidth by additionally holding the right mouse button or pressing [Alt]/[Option]. Alternatively, you can use the mouse wheel to adjust the filter’s bandwidth."

When I drag a control Point and additionally hold (press) the right mouse button =Same as if I hold (press) the left mouse button, ie I can change the frequency horizontally and the volume vertically but I can't change the bandwidth whatsoever.

When I press the Alt-key and drag the Control Point = Same as above.

When I use the mouse wheel to change the bandwidth on a Control Point (selected or not) = Only the volume changes (up or down).

Help anyone? :cry:
PC with Windows 10 64-bit. CPU: i7 (4 GHz). RAM: 16GB. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. UR824. Midi Keyboard: Komplete Kontrol s61. Cubase Pro 10 Build 187. Groove Agent 5. The Grand 3. Komplete 10 Ultimate. EZdrummer. SD3

vespesian

Re: Curve EQ "Q"

Post by vespesian » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:32 pm

+1.

BachRules

Post by BachRules » Wed May 11, 2016 10:12 am

+2

vespesian

Post by vespesian » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:31 am

There is a 3.5 version/update available - I wonder if this can be applied to the version within Cubase....?

aaandima

Post by aaandima » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:30 am

Voxengo says to me (user Forum). Steinberg should update this plugin. Version 3.5 downloaded directly from Voxengo Homepage failed to trial mode
„Ach, wissen Sie, im Grunde genommen ist die Sache ganz einfach. Es geht nur darum, die richtige Taste zum richtigen Zeitpunkt zu drücken. Das ist schon alles.“ J.S.Bach

Steinberg: Cubase 10 Pro. Nuendo 10, Dorico 2, Halion 5/6, Halion Symphonic Orchestra, Groove Agent 5 , Grand 3. WaveLab Pro 9x
Hardware: Win 8.1 Pro ( + Win 10 Pro test system), UR28M,
Fremdtools: Cakewalk Sonar Platinum (lifetime update), Cakewalk BandLab, Presonus Studio One Pro 4+, Presonus Notion 6, Cantabile 3, Synthesizer > UVI Falcon, Waldorf Nave, Iris 2, AAS Strum/Analog/Chromaphone, Factory SugarBytes, Synthmaster, Fathom, Objeq Delay, BreakTweaker, MeldaProduction MSoundFactory. Mix/Mastering > iZotope Neutron Advanced, Ozone Advanced. Server Tools: VSL Ensemble Pro 7 including diverse VSL Synchron Libs

Return to “VST Instruments and Virtual Effects (general)”